Lauritzen Gardens Membership Drive
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 -
Friday, May 31, 2013
Representatives of Laurtizen Gardens, Omaha's botanical center, will sell reduced-fare memberships from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 16 in the Sorrell Building (2nd Floor).
Employees of UNMC, The Nebraska Medical Center and UNMC Physicians receive a $10 discount to Lauritzen Gardens during the membership drive, which runs now – May 31.
These savings are available on the garden's individual, dual, family, grandparent and patron levels of membership.
Membership to Lauritzen Gardens includes:
• Free admission year-round to a 100-acre site that includes 13 different garden areas, plus free or discounted admission to our indoor seasonal floral displays, annual festivals and most special events.
• A 10-percent discount on regularly priced items in our gift shop.
• Discounts to exciting educational workshops, classes, and programs for both children and adults.
• Invitations to exclusive preview parties, seasonal floral shows and other special events.
• A quarterly subscription to Lauritzen Gardens’ newsletter that provides advance notice of numerous activities and events
With questions, contact Elena Macdissi at 402-346-4002, ext. 214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendars: Campus Life - Health & Wellness - Outreach & Public Events - Student Events